Sunday 11 October 2015

Poodles, watermelons and hipster Santa

Just a quick post to show some of the things I have been working on recently. Christmas is just around the corner and I have been designing some cards with a difference, updating Santa to fit in with a cool new crowd. Now in my folksy shop, 5pk for £6.00 + postage.




I've also been busy making my new favourite thing... Bookbags  remember?  just like you had at school. I even snaffled one for myself! They are perfect for carrying my sketch pad and various works in progress, plus who doesn't want something covered in watermelons, severely permed poodles or awesome unicorns?

Finally I have also created some scary cat collars for cats (and their owners) who love Halloween. Available in a variety of colours including this peach and mint combo with a spooky spider charm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank You.